After the shocking events in last weeks Holby City, Chloe (Amy Lennox) has to face the ordeal of a medical examination and talking to the police about what happened. As the news that Evan (Jack Ryder) raped her spreads around the hospital, feelings run high among her friends and colleagues – some of whom have Evans life literally in their hands on the operating table. Will he survive the knife wound?
Meanwhile, Ric (Hugh Quarshie) wakes up on the floor after collapsing at the end of the last episode, and decides that he needs to find out whats wrong with him. He books himself a scan – but what will he discover? here are all the spoilers to look out for.
1. Chloe makes the decision to go to a Sexual Abuse Referral Centre (SARC) so the police can gather evidence and she can give her account of what happened at the cottage. Shes determined that Evan wont get away with what hes done.
2. Ric wakes up on the floor of his baby great-granddaughters room in the maternity ward with a cut to his head. Realising that he needs to find out whats wrong with him he books himself an MRI scan, pretending he wants the scan as a teaching aid for his medical students.
3. Kian (Ramin Karimloo), Ange (Dawn Steele) and Fletch (Alex Walkinshaw) operate on Evan. The operation seems to go well, but then Evan suddenly deteriorates and Kian makes a discovery. How will this new information change things for Chloe? And will Evan survive?
4. Cameron (Nic Jackman) is blaming himself for not protecting Chloe by going to the cottage with her, and for not being supportive enough for the whole time Evan has been terrorising her. And we find out what was in the envelope that Cameron got from the army officers last week.
5. Sophie (Sally Scott) is still on Darwin and is upset to discover what happened to Chloe. She blames herself for not going to the police about him herself. Cameron tries to persuade her to give a statement to the police now, knowing that it would strengthen Chloes case against him.
6. Fearing that Evan Read More – Source