Roseanne Barr Details Comeback Plan And Bashes Sara Gilbert Over Firing

Nearly a year and a half after she was fired from her self-titled ABC sitcom, Roseanne Barr says shes working on a comedy comeback.

The actress and comedian discussed her future and her firing in a Monday interview with DailyMailTV. As Deadline previously reported, Barr is teaming up with Andrew Dice Clay for the Mr. and Mrs. America Tour, which kicks off at the end of the week.

“Its exciting because weve known each other for so long and weve never toured together,” she said about Andrew Dice Clay. She added that Clay convinced her to join him on the road.

“Dice talked me into it. He goes people are wanting to hear what you have to say,'” she explained.

Barr was fired from Roseanne in May 2018, after she posted a racially-charged tweet about former Obama adviser, Valerie Jarrett. ABC canceled the sitcom and showed Barr the door.

The comedian said Monday she hasnt watched The Conners spinoff, and is only interested in repeats of the original version of Roseanne. She went on to accuse ABC of using her controversial tweet and firing as “an excuse to steal [her] lifes work.”

“It was a perfect storm, kind of a little bit too perfect,” she claimed. “Sometimes I think, was this orchestrated? The whole thing in askinRead More – Source