There is tragedy running throughout the soaps in coming weeks as bad news reaches Emmerdale which has far reaching consequences for Jai Sharma (Chris Bisson) while over in EastEnders, Mel Owen (Tamzin Outhwaite) is broken as she prepares to say a final farewell to her late son Hunter.
Over in Hollyoaks, a horriying plan and attack puts lives on the line as Ste Hay (Kieron Richardson) realises things have gone too far and a blast from the past in Coronation Street re-opens terrible wounds for Paul Foreman (Peter Ash) – but will he open up about his ordeal to a deeply worried Billy Mayhew (Daniel Brocklebank)?
In other developments, theres a threat for more murder, a misguided kiss which leads to a confession, a traumatic decision, a teenage tearaway, a meltdown, a date, a theft, a romance and a shocking plan.
1. As the pressure continues to mount on Bobby, he continues to hallucinate over Lucy and hear her voice. Another showdown with Rainie pushes him to storm out and, as he finds it increasingly difficult to cope, he finds himself in a terrifying situation.
2. Stuart is horrified to discover that Kathy has been giving Rainie painkillers but as they talk about things, they come to a deal that will benefit them both. But does it have disaster written all over it?
3. Mel is fuming when Phil cuts her off from the funds at the club as she tries to gather cash for Hunters funeral and when he later bans Jay from helping her plan it, she is bereft. As the day itself arrive, Mel struggles to cope and Lisa fears the worst for her friend.
4. As Bexs confidence continues to take a hit, Louise is determined to cheer her friend up but when she organises for her to be interviewed, Bex freaks out and it backfires. But Louise has another idea to try and ger her out of her shell.
5. Callum is nervous when Ben officially asks him out for a drink but will he agree to go and will the couple get on well on their date?
6. Keegan is given food for thought and plans a romantic surprise for Tiffany after some words of advice from Iqra. However, the pair later agree that they need to take their relationship slowly.
7. Ted oversteps the mark when he spends time with Sheree but when he admits that he is lonely, she had an idea and decides to matchmake him – but who is the lucky lady and might there be romance on the horizon for Ted?
8. Paul is horrified when he comes face to face with Kel and its clear that they have a terrible past. When they are alone, Kel tries to convince Paul that what they had was special when he was younger but will Paul expose the truth about what he did?
9. Derek is making himself very comfortable and when Gary returns and finds out he has been fiddling some of the factory finances, he determines to put him in his place. And his anger reaches even higher boiling point when he clocks Derek on a date with Izzy.
10. James spots Bethany looking upset at his birthday party and he consoles her, with the pair getting on well. But Bethany then leans n for a kiss and after James rejects her avdances, he confides in her that he is gay.
11. Daniel determines to look after Sinead at home during her last days but as she is getting more and more ill and cant hold Bertie, he wonders if she should stop the chemotherapy. Sinead eventually decides to give the chemo another chance.
12. Ryan tries to keep Alis issues under wraps and look after him but he is worried for him when he manages to leave the house. Ali comes face to face with Toyah, who realises something is up and tells him that she is here to talk whenever he needs it.
13. Billy confronts Paul over what happened between him and Kel but Paul feels pushed and under pressure and tells Billy he wants nothing to do with him. David advises Billy that he cant force Paul to open up but Billy can clearly see him struggling.
14. Shona despairs when Max walks out of school but when she confronts him about his behaviour, he simply storms away from her.
15. Mandy and Vinny are up to no good and when they are discovered with stolen cash and casino chips, they are rumbled. Aaron soon has a plot to teach Mandy a lesson and sets out to burn her ill gotten gains from the family. But does he have an ulterior motive?
16. Sarah is enjoying spending time with her new friend Danny but when they get into trouble, Charity tries her best to intervene but has she made things worse as she and Vanessa worry about the teenagers attitude to her future?
17. Victoria is buoyed when she bumps into Luke at the hospital again and she is gRead More – Source