Haunted by the past, grieiving family members are pushed to the edge in EastEnders as Bobby Beale (Clay Milner Russell) finds himself in a dangerous situation after being plagued to his limit by the ghost of murdered Lucy – but will it end in his own death? Meanwhile, Mel Owen (Tamzin Outhwaite) is preparing herself for the arduous ordeal of laying her son Hunter to rest – and Phil Mitchell (Steve McFadden) is about to make the whole situation worse for her.
In other Albert Square developments, Linda Carter (Kellie Bright) faces new struggles while Louise Mitchell (Tilly Keeper) is doing all she can to lift the spirits of Bex Fowler (Jasmine Armfield) – but will it all backfire?
Here are the latest spoilers:
10 EastEnders spoilers
- Another showdown with Rainie pushes Bobby over the edge.
- Phil cuts off Mel when he finds out she is taking money from E20.
- Linda struggles to befriend the other mums at Ollies school.
- Louises attempts to help Bex backfire.
- Gray panics when he cant get hold of Chantelle – and then he manages to get her phone.
- Lucys voice leads a troubled Bobby into a dangerous situation.
- Phil bans Jay from helping Mel out with Hunters funeral.
- Stuart and Kathy strike a deal over Rainies painkillers.
- Keegan and Tiffany agree to take things slowly.
- Sheree tries to matchmake for Ted.
Monday 16th September
When Phil sees withdrawals from the E20 account, he and Sharon know that Mel must be behind it and he cuts her off, leaving her distraught at being unable to fund Hunters funeral so she confronts Sharon.
Kathy pleads Bobby to reconsider moving out from home but he heads out to meet Imran and asks Max if his friend can stay too. Later, Bobby continues to hallucinate over Lucy so Kathy takes matters into her own hands, leaving Bobby feeling betrayed.
Louise hatches a plan to help Bex while Chantelle warns Linda about the other school mums. Gray is worried when he cant get a hold of Chantelle and when he learns her phone is broken, he manages to get it from Keegan. Keegan calms Tiffanys nerves over her course.
Tuesday 17th September
Phil demands that Jay finds someone else to arrange Hunters funeral so when Kathy speaks to him about scaling back the costs, he is forced to tell her that he cant organise the funeral anymore, leaving her bereft.
Bobbys behaviour concerns Callum and after another showdown with Rainie, Bobby is pushed to the limit. Rainie can see how tense he is and tries to comfort him but Lucys voice distracts him and he reaches rock bottom.
Stuart strikes a deal with Kathy over Rainies painkillers while Louise plans another surprise with Bex. Keegan uses Walford East to further his business but he is caught by Iqra and Habiba while Ben asks Callum out for a drink and Linda struggles to befriend the school mums.